5 days / 4 nights - Coach
DUBROVNIK-ZAGREB with 2 countries in 5 days
655 EURSEND INQUIRY
Upon arrival at Dubrovnik Airport, transfer to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Morning sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included in UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral.
Afternoon departure for Split, driving along the Adriatic Coast and the Neretva River Delta. Dinner and overnight in Split.
Morning sightseeing tour of Split, covering the Diocletian’s Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage, with the Peristyle, the Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral.
Departure for Trogir, a picturesque mediaeval town where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Zadar, dinner and overnight.
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University.
Transfer to Zagreb Airport for your departure flight.
• Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Zagreb Airport on the first and the last day of the tour
• Accommodation in 4* hotels (except in Dubrovnik 3*) on half board basis
• Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
• Tour escort throughout (English/German speaking)
sightseeing tours included:
• Local guides for sightseeing tours of Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar and Zagreb
• Entrance fees to Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik; Diocletian’s Palace and Cathedral in Split; St. Lawrence Cathedral in Trogir; St. Donatus Church in Zadar
Dubrovnik Ivka 3*
Split President 4*
Zadar Pinija 4*
Zagreb Panorama 4*
Hotels listed in this brochure will be used on almost all departures. If changes become necessary for any reason, substitute hotels will be similar to those in the brochure.
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.