8 days / 7 nighs - Coach
DUBROVNIK-DUBROVNIK with 3 countries in 8 days
1,095 EURSEND INQUIRY
Upon arrival at Dubrovnik Airport, transfer to hotel. Meet the tour guide, dinner and overnight.
Morning departure for Mostar. Sightseeing tour of the Old City of Mostar, recently included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. We tour its elegant Bridge, Old Bazaar, the Mosque and a typical Turkish house.
Continuation to Sarajevo. Aft ernoon city tour of Sarajevo, including Baščaršija and Gazi Husref Bey Mosque. Dinner in a local restaurant and overnight in Sarajevo.
After breakfast, we drive northwards to Belgrade, with a stop in time for lunch. Continuation to Belgrade, dinner in a local restaurant and overnight.
In the morning sightseeing tour of Belgrade. The tour includes a visit to the imposing Kalemegdan Fortress, dramatically set at the confluence of the Sava and Danube Rivers. You´ll also see Republic Square and Knez Mihajlova Street, Saint Sava Temple, the largest Orthodox Church in the city, and Tito’s Memorial.
Continuation to Zagreb for dinner and overnight.
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. After the city tour, drive to Plitvice and tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park on the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage.
Sixteen lakes, each at the different level, are joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. Surrounded by dense wood Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. Dinner and overnight in Plitvice region.
Morning departure for Trogir where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Split; city tour of Split, including the Diocletian’s Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, the Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral.
Dinner and overnight in Split.
After breakfast, departure for Dubrovnik. Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral.
Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
After breakfast, the tour ends with a transfer to Dubrovnik Airport.
• Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik Airport on the fi rst and the last day of the tour
• Accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis
• ATLAS air-conditioned motor coach throughout
• ATLAS tour escort throughout (English/French speaking)
sightseeing tours included:
• Local guides for sightseeing tours of Mostar, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik.
• Entrance fees to Turkish House and Mosque in Mostar; Gazi Husref Bey Mosque in Sarajevo; Kalemegdan Fortress in Belgrade, Plitvice Lakes National Park; St. Lawrence Cathedral in Trogir; Diocletian’s Palace and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
DUBROVNIK: Adria 4*
SARAJEVO: Radon Plaza 4*
BELGRADE: Majestic 4* ZAGREB: International 4*
PLITVICE: Stara Lika 4* Gospić
SPLIT: President 4*
Hotels listed in this brochure will be used on almost all departures. If changes become necessary for any reason, substitute hotels will be similar to those in the brochure.
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.