8 days / 7 nights - Cruise
Dubrovnik to Zadar
Embark at any time after 2pm. Over a welcome drink and a snack, meet your Cruise Director and crew and get acquainted with the rules and safety measures.
Your journey begins with dinner onboard and overnight in Dubrovnik.
The far south of Croatia holds many gems. Start with an optional walking tour * of Dubrovnik, also known as the Pearl of the Adriatic or the King's Landing. Whatever you might consider to be the town's main drawcard, Dubrovnik's mighty city walls and its courteous spirit will swiftly transport you back in time to when this was an independent republic that successfully rivaled the Venetian Republic. Its outpost is your next stop, with your journey over interrupted only by a refreshing dip in the Elaphite Islands.
You realize Korčula * was a Venetian stronghold as soon as you lay your eyes on the many lion statues that lurk at you from the town's facades and gates, intertwined with some of the most outstanding stonework you get to see on the Adriatic coast. Overnight in Korcula.
* Dubrovnik Town Tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik Port (Gruz) to the Old Town - optional walking tour package
* Korcula town walking tour - optional walking tour package
Enjoy breakfast with a view and a morning sail to Hvar, officially the sunniest of 1200 Croatian islands. This jet-set fave is also the island with the most UNESCO-listed heritage in the entire world, consider joining our optional guided tour *.
Leaving Hvar in the late afternoon we will set sail into the sunset. This evening we will be staying in Milna on the island of Brac.
* Hvar Walking tour - optional walking tour package
After a short sail we will reach Split. Diocletian Roman emperor spared no expense for the construction of a sumptuous residence, importing the best quality marble, sphinx and columns. The original palace was modified by its new inhabitants during the Middle Ages, but making it even more beautiful and what it is today: the city's living heart. Its narrow streets hide passageways and courtyards, some deserted and eerie, others lively and animated by the music from bars and cafes, or by the everyday life of its residents; take an optional walking tour of Split * with our expert guide.
In the afternoon you can take an optional trip to the mainland, get stunned by the dramatic rocks backing the lovely settlement of Omis right at the mouth of the Cetina River. Consider exploring the Cetina River Canyon in a boat excursion ** Overnight in Split.
* Split Walking tour - optional walking tour package
** Optional excursion: Cetina river
Leaving Split will be Trogir's first stop, a small Dalmatian town listed on UNESCO's List of World Cultural Heritage, located on the island and squeezed in between the mainland and the larger island of Ciovo. Except for the green parks the entire island is occupied by spectacular constructions of stone-houses, palaces, churches, monasteries, towers, walls etc. You will have free time to pay for a visit to the main attraction in Trogir * - the Cathedral of St. Lawrence which is probably the finest example of sacral architecture in Croatia. The final destination of the day will be Sibenik, where you can take an optional walking tour *.
Stroll with your guide through the narrow and steep streets; pass by the most important monument, the Gothic-Renaissance Cathedral of St. James is located in the main town square. By its beauty, construction features and style characteristics, it represents not only the major and most valuable monument of the town's architectural heritage, but it is also a unique monument of European sacral architecture, included on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 2001. Overnight in Sibenik.
* Trogir Walking tour - optional walking tour package
* Sibenik Walking tour - optional walking tour package
This morning, you will experience the Northern exposure of Dalmatian beauties and history. Sailing between numerous islands in the late afternoon our cruise will reach our final port, Zadar, where upon arrival you can take an optional Zadar walking tour * through the Roman Forum from the 2nd century BC, passing by the 9th century pre-Romanesque church of St.
Donatus as well as St. Anastasia church. Overnight in Zadar.
* Zadar walking tour - optional walking tour package
When sailing along the Croatian coast, surpassing the beauty around you may seem like an impossible task. Probably so, but there are sites on the Croatian mainland that surely parallel it, such as the Plitvice Lakes.
Situated in a thick forest, the Plitvice Lakes are considered one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world. Sixteen lakes, connected by 92 waterfalls, cascade through its picturesque surrounding. The Plitvice Lakes were declared a National Park in 1949, and since 1979 they have been listed on the UNESCO World Natural Heritage List.
The park's attractions also include several caves and a wide variety of flora and fauna. A guided tour of the park lasts for about three and a half hours, including both a boat ride and a walking tour.
Join us and enjoy the magical beauty of lakes and waterfalls creating spectacular scenery.
Enjoy your breakfast before disembarking the ship by 9 AM.
*Legend: B - breakfast, L - lunch, D - dinner
*All itineraries and cruise vessels are subject to change without notice. In case of a bad weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances, the captain reserves the right to change the itinerary for the comfort and safety of the passengers.
- Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik airport or accommodation within Dubrovnik city area. Departure transfer to Zadar airport or accommodation within Zadar city area
- Excursion to Plitvice lakes (entrance fee included)
- Beverages other than included (see above)
- Beverages can be purchased in the bar only
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Tips or any other items of personal nature
- Taxes and fees, € 45,00 per person, to be paid on board in cash
- Laundry service at selected ports of call
- Beach towel hire
*Optional Walking tour package – 120,00 € per person
- Walking tour of Zadar – including: guide
- Walking tour of Šibenik – including: guide
- Walking tour of Trogir – including: guide
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, one way transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
**Optional excursions (available only on spot)
- Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
Single use supplement: 50%
3 pax reduction in 1/2 cabin (only lower deck cabins): 30%
FB supplement (per week): 210 EUR
Upon a received confirmation of reservation, a deposit amounting to 30% of the cost of the cruise is required (non-refundable), along with a final payment of the balance to be paid not later than 90 days prior to the cruise.
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- 60 - 31 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour rate
- 30 - 15 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour rate
- 14 - 8 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour rate
- 7 - 0 and no show - 100% of the tour rate
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.