9 days / 8 nights - Coach
ZAGREB-ZAGREB with 2 countries in 9 days
Upon arrival at Zagreb Airport, transfer to hotel. Meet the tour guide, dinner and overnight.
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University.
Afternoon departure for Plitvice, dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, we tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park on the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage. Sixteen lakes, each at a different level, are joined in a series of cascading waterfalls.
Surrounded by dense wood, Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. Dinner and overnight in Plitvice region.
Morning departure for Dubrovnik. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day at leisure. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Morning sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral.
Afternoon departure for Split, driving along the Adriatic Coast and the Neretva River Delta. Dinner and overnight in Split.
Morning sightseeing tour of Split, covering the Diocletian’s Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, the Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral.
Departure for Trogir, a picturesque mediaeval town where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Zadar, dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, end of fine tour and departure transfer to Zagreb Airport.
• Arrival transfer from Zagreb Airport to hotel and from hotel to Zagreb airport on the fi rst and the last day of the tour
• Accommodation in 4* hotels (except in Dubrovnik 3*) on half board basis
• Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
• Tour escort throughout (English/German speaking)
sightseeing tours included:
• Local guides for sightseeing tours of Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Split and Zadar
• Entrance fees to Plitvice Lakes National Park; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik; Diocletian’s Palace and Cathedral in Split; St. Lawrence Cathedral in Trogir; St. Donatus Church in Zadar
Zagreb: Panorama 4*
Plitvice: Park 4* Otočac
Dubrovnik: Ivka 3*
Split: President 4*
Zadar: Pinija 4*
Hotels listed in this brochure will be used on almost all departures. If changes become necessary for any reason, substitute hotels will be similar to those in the brochure
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.