8 days / 7 nights - Cruise
Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik
Transfer from Dubrovnik airport to Dubrovnik Gruž harbor for check in from 14:00h onwards. After settling in, transfer to the city gates for a guided tour of the city. The special charm of this ancient town are the buildings that have remained from the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. Many of the monuments belong to the modest Renaissance architecture with some traces of Gothic style.
Take the cable car from the Old Town to Srđ mountain to enjoy scenic views of the mighty ramparts and of the Elaphiti Islands. After the tour, return transfer to the ship for a welcome / meet & greet cocktail reception on board. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
After breakfast we head to the town of Kotor. As we are traveling from one country to another, there will be some formalities at the border. Upon arrival, transfer to Perast (approximately 30 min) by bus. In Perast we take the boat to visit the artificial island Our Lady of the Rock, the church known for its tablet collection and magnificent paintings. Return to Kotor by bus, to visit old city of Kotor protected by UNESCO and described as “the most attractive corner of the old continent”.
The magnificent Cathedral of St. Triphun was built in 1166. on the ruins of the temple of the 9th century and is the beautiful example of sacred architecture. The Old City of Kotor is a well preserved urbanization typical of the middle Ages, built between the 12th and 14th century. Many other monuments include numerous churches and palaces and Napoleon’s Theatre from the 19th century. Overnight in Kotor.
A morning coach excursion to Budva. Visit old town ramparts and citadel that are bordered by the waves of the Mediterranean. Budva is the capital of the Montenegrin Riviera with its 21 km long coast and numerous beaches. Old town of Budva lies on a small peninsula and represents a treasure chest of cultural heritage. Crossed with narrow streets and squares are famous buildings such as the St. Trojica Church. Departure towards old royal Cetinje magical city at the foot of the Mount Lovćen, the historical, cultural and spiritual capital of Montenegro.
Guided visit of the city with entrance to the King Nikola’s museum. Continue towards Njeguši, cradle of Montenegrin royal family. Lunch in a traditional restaurant, tasting local ham and cheese with red wine. Continue towards the coast, driving by the old serpentine road overlooking Boka Bay. Return to Kotor, where your vessel awaits. Dinner on board, overnight in Kotor.
Early morning departure towards Croatia. After the formalities and crossing the border, we continue our trip towards the Elafiti islands, a group of islands west of Dubrovnik, which were a part of a glorious Dubrovnik Republic through centuries and therefore shared its wealth. After the Republic lost its significance, the residents left the Elaphiti and now only three islands are inhabited.
They include Šipan, Lopud and Koločep (Kalamota) and attract numerous tourists with their beautiful scenery and sandy beaches. Šipan, the largest island of the Elafiti, is also the most distant from Dubrovnik. Tonight you will get to enjoy Captain’s dinner.
In the morning, we continue our cruise towards the Island of Korčula, best known as the birthplace of Marco Polo. Stop for lunch in one of the secluded bays en route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula followed by a guided walking tour of this enchanting town with fortified walls. On this island, you can find more legends, tales and monuments than anywhere else while you wander along the herringbone pattern streets.
Korčula has an abundant choice of restaurants where you can continue your gourmet experience and there are many bars and clubs for those looking for evening entertainment. Overnight in Korčula.
Early morning departure towards the island of Mljet with a swim stop on Pelješac peninsula. Part of Mljet island is a National Park (entrance fee included) and, in the afternoon, we visit the seawater lakes, then cross to the peaceful, tiny St Mary’s isle in the middle of the large lake to visit the church and the monastery.
Walk or hire a bike to continue around these stunning lakes. Dinner and overnight in the port of Polača/Pomena depending on weather and space.
There is no better way to catch first sight of famous Dubrovnik than from the sea and this is the final destination. It is one of the few walled cities on the sea in the world. Writer George Bernard Shaw described it as “heaven on earth”. We cruise alongside the old city walls for a true perspective of the majesty of this place.
Once moored, you have an afternoon to wander and explore Dubrovnik on your own. Walk those famous ramparts (all 1940 meters long!) or any museums such as Sponza or Rectors, now is the time.
Breakfast and time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends! Check out by 9:00 am and transfer to Dubrovnik airport.
- Visitors' taxes & port fees
- Mljet National Park entrance fee
Perast & Kotor experience
- Perast & Kotor tours with visit to Our Lady of the Rock isle
Secret Seaside of Budva:
- Budva tour with visit to Nikola's museum and lunch in a traditional restaurant
Monumental heritage of Dubrovnik:
- Cruise along the old town city walls, sightseeing of the astonishing old town with cable car fee included
- Panoramic ride with electromobil on Korčula with wine tasting – EUR 34.- per person
- Game of Thrones tour in Dubrovnik – EUR 27.- per person
- Sea kayaking around Dubrovnik city walls – EUR 30.- per person
- Off Road Buggy safari standard tour in Dubrovnik – EUR 60.- per person
- Rent – a – bike Mljet – EUR 11.- per person
Flight details to be provided at least 3 weeks (21 days) prior to cruise departure and latest 10 days in advance in order for Adriatic Explore to organise the arrival and departure transfers.
- Advance payment of EUR 200 per person (non-refundable)
- Reminder latest two months prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 60 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.