8 days / 7 nights - Cruise
Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik
Embark at any time after 2pm. Over a welcome drink and a snack, meet your Cruise Director and crew and get acquainted with the rules and safety measures.
Your journey begins with dinner onboard and overnight in Dubrovnik.
The far south of Croatia holds many gems. Start with an optional walking tour * of Dubrovnik, a.k.a. the Pearl of the Adriatic or the King's Landing. Whatever you might consider to be the town's main drawcard, Dubrovnik's mighty city walls and its courteous spirit will swiftly transport you back in time to when this was an independent republic that successfully rivaled the Venetian Republic. Its outpost is your next stop, with your journey over interrupted only by a refreshing dip in the Elaphite Islands.
You'll know Korcula * was a Venetian stronghold as soon as you lay your eyes on the many lion statues which lurk at you from the town's facades and gates, intertwined with some of the most outstanding stonework you will get to see anywhere on the Adriatic coast . Overnight in Korcula.
* Dubrovnik Town Tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik Port (Gruz) to the Old Town - optional walking tour package (or on day 7)
* Korcula town walking tour - optional walking tour package
Breakfast is served over the stunning views of the playfully dispersed archipelago of Korcula, followed by a scenic sail around the tips of Peljesac Peninsula and Hvar Island, perhaps even a refreshing dip along the way. Stop to visit the homeland of 'the Croatian marble', the island of Brac. You have probably seen this ultra-quality limestone already, perhaps on the front of the White House in Washington DC or the Bundestag in Berlin, but the optional tour * to the still-operating stonemasonry school in Pucisca brings a chance to learn more about shaping this stone for eternity.
Once back at the mainland, get stunned by the dramatic rocks backing the lovely settlement of Omis right at the mouth of the Cetina River. Consider exploring the Cetina River Canyon in a boat excursion **. Overnight in Omiš.
* Stonemasonry school - optional walking tour package
** Optional excursion: Cetina river
When sailing along the Croatian coast, surpassing the beauty around you may seem like an impossible task. Probably so, but there are sites on the Croatian mainland that surely parallel it, such as the Krka River and its stunning estuary. A coach trip brings you to the small town of Skradin, the guardian mouth of the Krka River, and the gateway to its National Park. The place where wild waterfalls inspire serene lakes, the park is definitely worth a visit. After returning to the seaside, visit Trogir, and petite island bridged to the mainland. A showcase of stunning architecture founded upon Greek and Roman heritage, Trogir is protected by UNESCO, just like its big neighbor and your next stop, the town of Split.
Explore on your own or join our optional walking tour * to learn about Diocletian's Palace, once the Roman Emperor's retirement estate and today a lively city center. Whatever you do, make sure to take it easy in Split, as after all, that is the true highlight of local living. Dinner on board and overnight in Split.
* Split Walking Tour - optional walking tour package
In a splash of islands lined up directly across from Split, Hvar is one of the famous for purple lavender fields, potent red wines and glitzy jet-set feasts along starlit waterfronts. Especially at its prime hotspot, the Old Town of Hvar, also the home of the oldest theater in Europe and organized tourism in Croatia! Join an optional walking tour * to learn more about the interesting history and starry present of the town and island before sailing over for a swim at the beautiful archipelago of the Pakleni Islands.
Later in the afternoon, drop anchor in Vela Luka on Korcula, where you will enjoy dinner and overnight.
* Hvar town - optional walking tour package
Your captain will choose a secluded bay to hop in the sea and start the day. Surrounded in the deep green forests that earned Korcula its name and fame, meditate upon the sound of crickets and silence as you immerse yourself in the essence of this region: the crystal blue sea. Then continue to another green island, this time Mljet. The National Park on the Island is home to two salty lakes connected by a small channel with the sea. Nature lovers will get a kick out of hiking or cycling here, possibly even kayaking over the small inlet in the center of the lake, charming with its 12th-century Monastery of St.
Mary. Alternatively, join our optional excursion ** - but whatever you do, don't miss out on Mljet! Spend the evening in the small settlement of Slano on the mainland, once adored by Dubrovnik sea captains. Why become self-evident as soon as you take your first stroll along the waterfront.
** Optional excursion: Mljet National Park, free time in the National Park.
In the vicinity of Slano, the petite town of Ston claims its fame for many things gourmand: strong wines, ancient salt production and succulent oysters and mussels. Our optional tour of the Taste of Dalmatia * highlights all these treasures, but you can also just relax in Slano before sailing out to Dubrovnik. Midway, a dip on Lopud Island gets you up and ready to join an optional guided tour * of Dubrovnik Old Town. Surrounded in immense city walls, as if in the universe of its own, the world-famous facades line up as you walk the same streets as the cast and crews of Game of Thrones, Star Wars and Robin Hood.
Enjoy an evening of romance, glitz and glam, as you will be staying in Dubrovnik overnight.
* Dubrovnik Town Tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik Port (Gruz) to the Old Town - optional walking tour package (or on day 2)
** Optional excursion: Taste of Dalmatia
p>Enjoy a farewell breakfast before disembarking by 9:00 AM. Make sure to keep in touch with your fellow travelers and the Cruise Manager and crew, as MS Adriatic Princess will wait for you next year too!
*All itineraries and cruise vessels are subject to change without notice. In case of a bad weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances, the captain reserves the right to change the itinerary for the comfort and safety of the passengers.
- Arrival/departure transfer from/to Dubrovnik airport or accommodation within Dubrovnik city area.
- Beverages other than included (see above)
- Beverages can be purchased in the bar only
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Tips, entrance to the National Park or any other items of personal nature
- Taxes and fees, € 45,00 per person, to be paid on board in cash
- Laundry service at selected ports of call
- Beach towel hire
- Entrance to National park Mljet
- Entrance to National Park Krka River
*Optional Walking tour package – 75,00 € per person
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, one way transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
- Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including: guide, entrance fee
**Optional excursions (available only on spot)
- Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
- Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
- Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
Single use supplement: 50%
3 pax reduction in 1/2 cabin (only lower deck cabins): 30%
FB supplement (per week): 240 EUR
Upon a received confirmation of reservation, a deposit amounting to 30% of the cost of the cruise is required (non-refundable), along with a final payment of the balance to be paid not later than 90 days prior to the cruise.
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- 60 - 31 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour rate
- 30 - 15 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour rate
- 14 - 8 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour rate
- 7 - 0 and no show - 100% of the tour rate
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.