8 days / 7 nights - Cruise
Dubrovnik to Split
Dubrovnik - Slano - Mljet - Korčula - Vis - Hvar - Bol (Brač Island) - Milna (Brač Island) - Split
Transfer from Dubrovnik airport to Dubrovnik harbor where you will be welcomed by our cruise representative. Check in starts from 13:00h. In case your flight arrives earlier, let us take care of your luggage so you can enjoy the charm of Dubrovnik on your own till the check in time.
After settling enjoy welcome reception on board. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Breakfast on board followed by a guided tour of the Old Town. After the tour of this stunningly intact walled city on the Adriatic coast, return to the ship and continuation towards the Elaphiti Islands with plenty of time for swimming near one of the islands. As we continue our journey towards Slano, lunch will be served on board. From Slano we will start our gastro adventure towards Ston, the gastronomic center of the county. This town with the longest walls in Europe is situated near Dubrovnik and is surrounded by breathtaking scenery which, together with the picturesque city architecture, forms a harmonic entity.
Once there we will visit an oyster farm where you will learn how oysters and mussels are cultivated in this region, and why they are so delicious. You will enjoy a rustic oyster and mussel tasting with local wine under the shade of the trees. Overnight in Slano.
Today we sail to Mljet -the most forested island in the Adriatic and one of the most beautiful pearls of the Mediterranean. Mljet is also well known for its two salted lakes – Veliko and Malo Jezero located at the north end of the island. The Benedictine monastery, situated on the island of St. Mary on Veliko Jezero, one of the most beautiful locations in the area, is also the most visited spot and symbol of the National Park, you can join the cruise manager on an optional tour of the National Park and find out why the Greek hero Ulysses considered it his favorite holiday spot.
Captain's dinner on board. Overnight in Port Pomena. *National Park entrance fee not included
Early in the morning we set sail for the island of Korčula, rich in vineyards, olive groves and small villages with numerous bays and coves. Swim stop in one of the peaceful bays, perfect to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of the unspoiled nature, lush vegetation and crystal clear sea. Lunch on board. Afternoon arrival in Korčula. This medieval ”little Dubrovnik”, said to be the birthplace of Marco Polo, has an ancient atmosphere and we will enjoy getting to know it on an interesting tour along its winding streets.
After the tour, make the best of some free time and sip a glass of local wine or coffee at an outdoor cafe, take a dip in the sea or just continue walking the streets. Overnight in Korčula.
We can say that Vis is the most mysterious island in Croatia. For many years it was the military and naval headquarters of Tito’s partisan army and was closed to the public until 1989. This means that it had escaped large commercial development and was able to retain its natural beauty and charm, resist development and become a world-famous destination for real nature lovers and people seeking new adventures, this are but a few reasons we are in love with Vis.
Evening is free to explore this charming little town on your own. Tonight, enjoy Captain’s dinner on board.
Early in the morning we set sail to Hvar. But, before Hvar we will make a stop on the island Biševo to see a stunning natural phenomenon – the Blue Cave. The Blue cave is famous all over the world for its extraordinary, magical, indescribable silver-blue light. After this enchanting experience we continue our journey towards Hvar, the longest island in Croatia, the sunniest in all Europe (2724 sunny hours each year) and undeniably among the most beautiful islands in the world.
Upon arrival join the guided tour of Hvar and learn why this amazing town is a must see on the historical map of the Croatia. Your evening is free to explore this amazing holiday spot by yourself. Note: port of call can be substituted for Stari Grad because of the limited capacity of Hvar harbor. In that case transfer to and from Hvar will be organized by the agency.
Early in the morning we set sail to Brač where a swimming stop is planned at Zlatni Rat beach, a long, pebbly beach near Bol that protrudes over 500m out into the Adriatic sea and, surrounded by deep blue water, changes shape with the wind, which makes it unique in Croatia. Afterwards we head for our final port – Split. Upon arrival join the walking tour through Split with an expert guide who will bring the past to life and also tell you a lot about Split today.
Stroll the streets and learn many interesting facts that make this unique town’s history full of intrigue. Take part of the story of this more than 1700 years old town, founded by the Roman emperor Diocletian who chose this beautiful place as his retirement residence. Let the story of who he was and why he loved Dalmatia so much amaze you! Overnight in Split.
After breakfast, it’s time to disembark.
Transfer to the airport.
- Arrival and Departure airport transfer (group)
- Blue Cave entrance fee
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing tour
- Port and residence tax: 30€ per person to be paid on board in cash
- Mljet NP entrance fee (optional): 20 € per person
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS:
- 3rd bed reduction (adult): -20%
- 3rd bed reduction (child 3-7,99): -70%
- Child 3-7,99 on basic bed with 1 adult: -20%
- Single use supplement +60% (on RQ only)
- Single use supplement season 2 + 70% (on request only)
- Single use supplement season 3 + 100%
- Advance payment of EUR 200 per person. and the final payment of the balance to be paid not later than 60 days before the cruise.
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 30% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person n (valid only if the change is done 30 or more days prior to the booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)
Call us+385 91 114 5000
E-mail us[email protected]
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.