8 days / 7 nights - Cruise
Dubrovnik to Split
Dubrovnik - Šipan - Slano - Mljet - Korčula - Biševo (Blue Cave) - Vis - Hvar - Bol (Brač Island) - Makarska - Pučišća (Brač Island) - Omiš - Split
Departure from Dubrovnik harbor Gruz at 13:00h (late arrivals can join in Slano), lunch is served as we cruise along the Dalmatian coast either on one of the Elaphiti islands-Šipan, or to the small village Slano on the mainland.
peaceful fishermen's villages where there is often a fabulous sunset. Overnight in the port.
After breakfast we continue our journey towards the island and national park of Mljet. Lunch on board.Free time to enjoy the salt lakes in the National Park and enjoy the sun and sea on this tranquil island. The large lake is inside the National park, and in the middle one can visit an old abbey and church, or just use a canoe to roam around lakes in the National park. Bicycles can also be hired to cycle around the paths surrounding the lakes.
We continue to the island of Korčula where we arrive in late afternoon. Join our guided tour of Korčula (included on Premium Superior). Surrounded by ancient walls and fortified bastions Korčula's old town is very well preserved with its layout and structure dating back to 13th century. Overnight in port.
Early in the morning we cruise towards the little island of Biševo and visit the Blue cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon. As sometimes weather conditions can be very unpredictable our visit depends on prevailing conditions, however you will be notified of this by the crew. to Blue Cave is to be paid on the spot (approx.EUR 14.- per person). We continue towards the island of Vis, which has unique geographical position and was once a strategic harbor for the Yugoslav navy – it was closed to the Because of this very isolation, Vis retained a special charm of 'the Mediterranean as it once was' which makes it really interesting to see.
Overnight in the town of Vis, situated on the northern side of the island, developed near the remains of ancient Issa, the first urban center in Croatia. If interested, visit the remains of the Roman thermal place, City museum or simply take a walk enjoying the views of the beautiful villae rusticae situated along For those wandering to see more – rent a car or scooter and explore this wonderful island on you own.
Our next destination is the tiny island of Šćedro near the island of Hvar where we have time to relax and refresh in the clean, crystal blue sea. Departure for Hvar after lunch followed by optional guided tour (included on Premium Superior) .Hvar is the long there island in the Adriatic.Here there is the magnificent, Renaissance cathedral with its original tower; also the oldest community theater in Europe which was founded here in 1612.
Hvar Town offers plenty of restaurants, bars cafes and clubs, open long into the night Hvar is often referred to as the the sunshine and jet-set island.
We leave Hvar behind and continue our cruise towards the island of Brač, heading to the town of Bol, best known for its famous Zlatni rat beach (Golden horn), a natural phenomenon that with its distinct shape and form dominates other beaches of Croatia. Directional winds and waves cause the shape of the beach to often change.
After the swimming break at the horn we continue towards Makarska with it's Mediterranean feel. During a stroll you will discover numerous churches and other architectural and cultural sites. Overnight in port.
Early morning departure as we continue towards Pučišća, a typical Mediterranean place, situated on the northern side of Brač island at the bottom of a deep bay. This place is home to the world famous white stone of Brač. There is a possibility of visiting one of the few stone masonry workshops left in Europe.
We continue to Omiš, a picturesque town surrounded with steep rocky mountain cliffs, where the river Cetina flows into the Adriatic sea, ideal for river rafting on the streams of the Cetina river. Omis has a famous heritage of piracy! Overnight in port where we will have Captain's dinner on board.
Departure for our last destination, the town of Split, a city where the old town and Diocletian's Palace are under UNESCO protection.Diocletian's palace is 1700 years old and the Emperor chose this spot for his retirement villa.
On arrival join our guided tour of Split with an English speaking guide (included on Premium & Premium Superior). Overnight in Split.
After an early breakfast say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends!
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES - To be paid on the spot: EUR 40. - per person per week.
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS:
- Triple Share Cabin - Adults on 3rd bed in a triple cabin – 30%
- Child Discount - Children under 10 years – 50%
- Single Use Cabin - 50% surcharge on twin share price. Excludes low season departures Apr 11, 18, 25; Oct 03, 10 In other seasons avoid by sharing. (limited number of single cabins without supplement available)
OPTIONAL SUPPLEMENTS (nett):
- Entrance to National Park Mljet - prices vary from EUR 15. - 17.- per person depending on season (to be paid on the spot)
- Dinner supplement - EUR 115.- per person/week, min. 10 pax required.
- Baby chair or baby cot rental - EUR 50.- per week (to be paid on the spot)
- Parking - Possible from EUR 10. – 15. - daily
- Airport transfers - EUR 50.- from Split airport to Split port. Other transfers available on request.
- Wedding renewal or other occasional / special day celebration package - EUR 150.- per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Pre/post cruise accommodation - Available on request - villas, hotels, private accommodation, hostels...
- Ferry tickets - Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
- Beach towels - Beach towels can be rented for EUR 5.- per week/towel. Beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
Flight details to be provided at least 3 weeks (21 days) prior to cruise departure and latest 10 days in advance in order for Croatia Holidays to organise the arrival and departure transfers.
- Advance payment of EUR 150 per person
- Reminder latest two month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 60 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person
Call us+385 91 114 5000
E-mail us[email protected]
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.