8 days / 7 nights - Cruise
Split to Opatija
Departure from Split harbor at 13h (late arrivals can join in Trogir) towards Trogir often called the floating museum town or “Little Venice“. Located on a small island, connected to the mainland and Čiovo peninsula by two bridges, the city of Trogir is a magical walled town under UNESCO protection that offers plenty of cultural and historical monuments, charming small konobas and restaurants serving a wide range of typical Dalmatian specialties.
Guided tour of Trogir (included on Prem. Superior). in Trogir.
After breakfast we head towards Primošten, a typical small Dalmatian coastal town.An old legend says that when God was creating the Earth, he wanted to rest on the seventh day so he made himself the town of Primošten for just this purpose.
Today, this small town is well known for its quality local wines and is a popular destination of those who want to enjoy the harmony of sea, sun and stone. Overnight in Primošten.
Morning cruise while enjoying stunning view of the Krka River canyon. Afternoon arrival in Vodice, one of Croatia's most lively small towns that lives night and day, often with memorable, outdoor happenings.
The most famous are the Vodice traditional folk festivals, cultural and entertainment events and evenings of Dalmatian a'cappella songs. Overnight in Vodice.
Early morning departure to the Kornati National Park (entrance approx. 10 EUR per person), which consists of around 100 islands, islets and reefs.In addition to this, the continental part includes only ¼ of the surface of the park, while the rest belongs to the marine eco-system.Enjoy the ruins of the ancient Ilyrian fortress, Roman villas, old Christian church of St Mary and medieval fortresses and settlements add to the value of the islands. Some of the reefs are sometimes up to 100 m deep in the sea.Afterwards we continue sailing to Zadar, for centuries the capital of Dalmatia and the oldest university town in Croatia well known for its rich historical heritage of world importance, visible at every step: the Roman Forum from the 1st century, St Donat church from the 9th century-the most famous medieval basilica and the symbol of the city, mighty city walls with a bow and a representative city gate from 16th century, the Museum of ancient glass, over 30 churches in the old town, many palaces and villas, as well as the famous, contemporary Sea Organ and “Greeting to the Sun” light installation.
Join our guided tour and get to know Zadar (Included on Premium and Prem. Superior). Overnight in the port of Zadar.
After breakfast, we cruise towards Rab island known as the “island of love”. Optional sightseeing of the town (included on Premium Superior), encircled by medieval walls, Romanesque church towers, churches and palaces, stone streets and ancient facades. Try to take a photo of the “four towers” skyline.
Enjoy the “gallery” on the streets and squares where many painters and artists exhibit their works.If time allows walk to Kamenjak hill to enjoy the magnificent sunset. Overnight in Rab town.
The following morning, we continue cruising towards Krk island, the largest of the Croatian islands. Krk has immense variety in its villages large and small, gentle green promenades bare rocky wilderness, tiny islands and hundreds of hidden bays and beaches.
Evening at leisure to enjoy numerous caffes and restaurants alongside the waterfront which has a delightful buzz. Captain`s dinner on board.Overnight in Krk town.
After breakfast, we leave for Opatija. Without doubt, the most astonishing views of the famous Opatija Riviera en route are from our ship. Late afternoon arrival in Opatija, with time to take a stroll along the famous Franz Joseph promenade better known as the Lungomare to the numerous cafes and restaurants in Opatija or nearby fishermen's village Volosko – well known for excellent seafood restaurants, the best in the region, and among the best in all of Croatia.
You can also join our guided tour of Opatija (Included on Premium Superior). For the last night on board we recommend a farewell party on the ship, a great opportunity for exchanging addresses with other passengers who have by now become your new friends.
After breakfast say goodbye to the crew and your new friends with the hope of meeting again on one of the Katarina line vessels.
Buffet breakfasts, three course lunches, Captain’s dinner, English speaking tour manager on board, three guided tours (Dubrovnik, Korčula, Hvar), daily cabin service, mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen, luggage handling, olive oil and wine tasting on board, afternoon tea and coffee, water dispenser. Complimentary WI-FI.
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES - To be paid on the spot: EUR 40. - per person per week.
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS:
- Triple Share Cabin - Adults on 3rd bed in a triple cabin – 30%
- Child Discount - Children under 10 years – 50%
- Single Use Cabin - 50% surcharge on twin share price. Excludes low season departures Apr 11, 18, 25; Oct 03, 10 In other seasons avoid by sharing. (limited number of single cabins without supplement available)
OPTIONAL SUPPLEMENTS (nett):
- Entrance to National Park Mljet - prices vary from EUR 15. - 17.- per person depending on season (to be paid on the spot)
- Dinner supplement - EUR 115.- per person/week, min. 10 pax required.
- Baby chair or baby cot rental - EUR 50.- per week (to be paid on the spot)
- Parking - Possible from EUR 10. – 15. - daily
- Airport transfers - EUR 50.- from Split airport to Split port. Other transfers available on request.
- Wedding renewal or other occasional / special day celebration package - EUR 150.- per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Pre/post cruise accommodation - Available on request - villas, hotels, private accommodation, hostels...
- Ferry tickets - Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
- Beach towels - Beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
Flight details to be provided at least 3 weeks (21 days) prior to cruise departure and latest 10 days in advance in order for Croatia Holidays to organise the arrival and departure transfers.
- Advance payment of EUR 150 per person
- Reminder latest two month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 60 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.