8 days / 7 nights - Cruise
Split to Split
You will be transferred from Split’s airport or your Split hotel to harbour, where embarkation begins at 13:00h.
Get settled in your cabin before attending a Welcome Reception followed by dinner this evening.
Stop in Bol, a small town on Island Brač, with optional swim at the Golden Horn if weather permits, enjoy the 530 m long golden pebble beach said to be the best in Croatia. It is unique since it changes shape and position depending on the winds. Return to the boat for lunch and then head to Hvar island, the most popular island in the Adriatic and a meeting point for the international jet set. A sightseeing tour of this charming town, with 8 centuries of architecture, will show you the picturesque little streets and the first public theatre in Europe (older than Shakespeare’s theatre in the UK).
Your evening is free to explore Hvar on your own. Note: Due to the limited capacity of the Hvar harbour (during peak season in July and August) port of call can be substituted for Stari Grad/Jelsa. In that case transfer by bus will be organized to and from Hvar.
Leaving Hvar early in the morning we set sail for Korčula, with swimming stop in one of pristine bays and lunch onboard. Early afternoon arrival to Korčula, thought to be the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Take a walking tour through this fortified town which is one of the best preserved medieval cities in the Mediterranean.
Your evening is free to discover the town and enjoy dinner on your own at one of the many good restaurants.
In the morning sail to Dubrovnik, the “Pearl of the Adriatic”, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Upon arrival in Dubrovnik, you will enjoy a guided tour of the magnificent Old Town with a panoramic bus ride above the Old Town. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral.
You will have free time during rest of the day to explore the Old town, to take the Cable car to Srđ Mountain or a boat ride to Lokrum island. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Today we turn our compass back north towards Mljet Island, with plenty of time for morning swim along the sail. Upon arrival join the Cruise Manager for a visit to the famous salt lakes in the National Park and enjoy the boat ride to St. Mary Isle to visit an ancient Benedictine monastery, an old abbey and a Church dating back to the 12th Century.
Mljet National Park encompasses five types of forest, many species of birds, and two deep lakes, Veliko Jezero (Big Lake) and Malo Jezero (Small Lake). Your evening is free in Mljet.
Take a break for a swim during your morning cruise. Continue sailing through lunch, arriving this afternoon in Pučišća, a beautiful little town on island of Brač.
Pučišća features a spectacular steep-sided natural harbour and authentic Mediterranean architecture. Tonight enjoy Captain’s dinner onboard.
Next we head to our final port Omiš with its fortresses which are silent stone reminders of the power of the pirates who once made their homes and fortunes here. You will have a possibility to book a short walking tour, followed by boarding a small boat and sail into Cetina River Canyon, a protected nature area, continuing to Radman Mills for a local specialty snack.
After visiting Omiš set sail to Split with a stop along the way to swim, cool off and relax, if weather permits, with lunch onboard. In the late afternoon we arrive in Split to take a guided tour of the historical center of city which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Your evening is free in Split.
After breakfast it’s time to disembark.
- Arrival & departure Split airport/hotel - port shared transfer on the first day/last day
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
Sightseeing tours included:
- City tours of Split, Hvar, Korčula and Dubrovnik
- Guided tour and entrance to Mljet National Park
- Single use cabin supplement 60, 70 or 80 % depending on the season
- Omiš & Cetina River Excursion - river boat ride, snack in Radman Mills (prosciutto, cheese, homemade bread, wine, water) - 25 EUR per person
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Drinks on board, extra meals.
- Tourist tax + Port tax: 35 EUR per person to be paid on board in cash.
- Entrance Fees
- In case of cruises a deposit of EUR 200 per person must be received at the time of booking.
- This deposit is non-refundable and forms part of your final payment. The balance is due 60 days prior to tour departure.
- If we do not receive final payment by the specified date, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
- Upon execution of the remaining balance or the full amount, Croatia Holidays will send travel document / voucher.
- For late bookings (less than 60 days prior to departure), full payment is required at the time of booking.
- In the case of billing errors, we reserve the right to re-invoice with correct pricing.
- Service charge is not included in the price and therefore please tip at your own discretion.
Cancellations must be advised to Croatia Holidays in writing. Per person cancellation fees apply as follows:
- From the day of confirmation up till 31 days prior to commencement of service Full deposit 200 EUR (in case of cruises)
- 30 – 22 days 35% of the total
- 21 – 15 days 50% of the total
- 14 – 0 days, no show 100% of the total
- “Departure day” is considered the date Croatia Holidays services begin.
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.