2 days / 1 night - Coach
ZAGREB-SPLIT through Croatia in 2 days
Meeting point is at 08:00 hours at the Hotel (name of the hotel will be given on time).
We shall be there around 10:30 and start our tour of Plitvice National Park.
Plitvice Lakes are Croatia’s first contribution to the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage enlisted in 1979 and one of the Europe's most beautiful nature parks situated in the mountainous region of Lika.
A total of 16 lakes lying at different altitudes are separated by travertine barriers and linked by foamy waterfalls and cascades. As the geological processes continue, the wonderfully blue lakes and waterfalls are continuously changing.
After exploring Park we will have traditional Lika county lunch with local specialties and late afternoon drive to your hotel in Zadar.
Overnight in 4* hotel in Zadar.
Breakfast followed by Zadar city tour, including Roman Forum from the 1st century, St. Donatus Church from the 9th century, magnificent monument of Romanesque architecture, trademark of the city, and Cathedral of St. Anastasia. Despite its turbulent past, Zadar succeeded to preserve its heritage, between the 11th and the 14th centuries, the golden age of art and culture that flourished behind the protective walls of the city.
After some relaxed time and lunch en route, we will proceed to National Park Krka, seventh National Park in Croatia. Upon arrival, head for the last set of falls before the river meets the sea, where the Skradinski Buk Falls form a spectacular multi-level cascade over travertine cliffs.
The whole area is rich with vegetation as well as birds and fish. Due to new strong preservation laws, this extraordinary area has been kept in its original pristine state.
A visit to the ethno village and old mills and enjoying the view of the foamy waterfall Skradinski buk. Departure to Split where we expect to come by 18:00 hours to board your cruise and meet our crew and your future fellow passengers with whom you will spend a week on board.
- Minivan or coach at disposal as per itinerary with all costs included
- Professional English speaking tour director disposal with all costs included
- Accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis
- Postojna Cave entrance fees, Bled lake boat ride, entrance to Island Church,
- Bohinj lake excursion with visit of Church of St. John, Cable car to Mount Vogel.
- Ljubljana city tour with licensed guide
- Zagreb city tour with licensed guide
- Entrance fees to Plitvice National park
- Zadar city tour with licensed guide
- Entrance fees to Krka National park with ethno village
- Lunches and breakfasts as per itinerary
- Wireless headset system for city tours
- Porterage inn & out
Tours are guaranteed on each departure date for all bookings made by 01. February 2020.
Maximum number of passengers will not exceed 35 passengers on a coach.
We reserve right no to operate some departure dates after 1st February 2020.
4* hotels on half board basis
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.