8 days / 7 nights - Cruise
Dubrovnik to Omiš
Embark at any time after 2pm. Over a welcome drink and a snack, meet your Cruise Director and crew and get acquainted with the rules and safety measures.
Your journey begins with dinner onboard and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast before joining an optional guided tour * of Dubrovnik Old Town. Surrounded in immense city walls, as if in the universe of its own, the world-famous Gothic and Baroque facades line up as you walk the same streets as the cast and crews of Game of Thrones, Star Wars and Robin Hood. The merchant power equal to the one of the Venetian Republic, Dubrovnik was a large seafaring force. Dubrovnik nobility and captains fancied the small town of Slano for their summer estates and you will understand why as soon as you arrive in the afternoon.
Explore this quaint seaside settlement on your own or join our optional tour ** to the town of Ston, known for many things gourmand: potent wines, ancient salt production and succulent oysters and mussels.
* Dubrovnik Town Tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik Port (Gruz) to the Old Town - optional walking tour package
** Optional excursion: Taste of Dalmatia
Breakfasts on the board are always served with a view. Enjoy the start of your day before arriving to the green island of Mljet. The National Park on the Island is home to two salty lakes connected to the sea via a narrow canal. Nature lovers will get a thrill from hiking or cycling here, possibly even kayaking to the small islet in the center of the lake, charming with its 12th-century Monastery of St. Mary. Alternatively, join our optional excursion ** - but whatever you do, don't pass on setting foot on Mljet! After a refreshing dip along the way, visit Korcula.
You will know Korčula was a Venetian stronghold as soon as you lay your eyes on the many lion statues that lurk at you from the town's facades and gates, intertwined with some of the most outstanding stonework you will get to see anywhere on the Adriatic coast. The alleged home of Marco Polo's renowned traveler is bound to charm you whether you are exploring it on your own or in an optional walking tour *. Overnight in Korcula.
* Korcula walking tour - optional walking tour package
** Optional excursion: Mljet National Park
Enjoy a breakfast with a view and a morning sail to Hvar, officially the sunniest of 1200 Croatian islands. This jet-set fave is also the island with the most UNESCO-listed heritage in the entire world, consider joining our optional guided tour *. In the afternoon, hop over to the island of Vis, the most distant from the coast of all inhabited islands in Croatia.
Closed off to the public for the larger part of the 20th century for its role as an important Yugoslav military base, Vis and its nature remain incredibly preserved even today. Dinner onboard and overnight in Vis.
* Hvar walking tour - optional walking tour package
You will wake up to views of the Vis town waterfront, comprised of the newer, 19th-century harbor area, and the historic, medieval corner. Spanning over two millennia, the array of heritage in this small settlement might not be surprising, ranging from a Greek cemetery and Roman baths to an English fort and Yugoslav militia tributes. Join an optional guided tour ** to get an insight into the tumultuous history of Vis before setting sail towards the mainland. Arriving to Sibenik, snatching a spot on the deck, as its stone waterfront, nestled beneath the impressive St.
Michael fort, remains a sight to behold. An optional walking tour * will introduce you to Šibenik's great claim to the Renaissance - both one centuries ago, when the town's Cathedral of St. James was constructed, and the present day, with the town known as one of Croatia's upcoming gems. Experience its stone alleys and great cuisine in the evening on your own. Overnight in Šibenik.
* Walking tour of Šibenik - optional walking tour package
** Optional excursion: Vis
When sailing along the Croatian coast, surpassing the beauty around you may seem like an impossible task. Probably so, but there are sites on the Croatian mainland that surely parallel it, such as the Krka River and its stunning estuary. A coach trip brings you to the small town of Skradin, the guardian mouth of the Krka River, and the gateway to its National Park. The place where wild waterfalls inspire serene lakes, the park is definitely worth a visit before heading back to the seaside to visit the gem of Trogir, and petite island bridged to the mainland. A showcase of stunning architecture founded upon Greek and Roman heritage, Trogir has been protected by UNESCO, just like its big neighbor and your next stop, the town of Split.
Explore on your own or join our optional * Split walking tour to learn about the Diocletian's Palace, once the Roman Emperor's retirement estate and today a lively city center. Whatever you do, make sure to take it easy in Split, as after all, that is the true highlight of local living here. Dinner on board and overnight in Split.
* Split walking tour - optional walking tour package
As you wave in Split and its easy-going spirit of goodbye, it is known as the homeland of the 'Croatian Marble'. You have probably seen this ultra-quality limestone already, perhaps on the front of the White House in Washington DC or the Bundestag in Berlin, but the optional tour * to the still-operating stonemasonry school in Pucisca brings a chance to learn more about shaping this stone for eternity.
Once back at the mainland, get stunned by the dramatic karst rocks backing the lovely settlement of Omis, right at the mouth of the Cetina River. Consider exploring the Cetina River Canyon in a boat excursion **. Overnight in Omiš.
* Stonemasonry School in Pucisca - optional walking tour package
** Optional excursion: Cetina river
Enjoy one last sea view breakfast before disembarking the ship by 9:00 AM.
*All itineraries and cruise vessels are subject to change without notice. In case of a bad weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances, the captain reserves the right to change the itinerary for the comfort and safety of the passengers.
- Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik airport or accommodation within Dubrovnik city area. Departure transfer to Split airport or accommodation within Split city area.
- Excursion Skradin and Trogir (entrance to NP Krka not included)
- Beverages other than included (see above)
- Beverages can be purchased in the bar only
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Tips, entrance to the National Park or any other items of personal nature
- Taxes and fees, € 45,00 per person, to be paid on board in cash
- Laundry service at selected ports of call
- Beach towel hire
- Entrance to National park Mljet approx.
*Optional Walking tour package – 100,00 € per person
- Walking tour of Šibenik – including: guide
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, one way transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
- Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including: guide, entrance fee
**Optional excursions (available only on spot)
- Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
- Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
- Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
- Island of Vis – including: guide, transfer
Single use supplement: 50%
3 pax reduction in 1/2 cabin (only lower deck cabins): 30%
FB supplement (per week): 240 EUR
Upon a received confirmation of reservation, a deposit amounting to 30% of the cost of the cruise is required (non-refundable), along with a final payment of the balance to be paid not later than 90 days prior to the cruise.
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- 60 - 31 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour rate
- 30 - 15 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour rate
- 14 - 8 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour rate
- 7 - 0 and no show - 100% of the tour rate
Call us+385 91 114 5000
E-mail us[email protected]
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.