8 days / 7 nights - Cruise
Split to Dubrovnik
Transfer from Split airport to Split harbor where you will be welcomed by our cruise representative. Check in starts from 1pm. In case your flight arrives earlier, let us take care of your luggage so you can enjoy the beautiful Split on your own till the check in time. After settling, join a walking tour through Split with an expert guide who will bring the past to life and tell you a lot about Split today. Stroll the streets and learn many interesting facts that make this unique town's history full of intrigue.
Take part of the story of this more than 1700 year old town, founded by the Roman emperor Diocletian who chose this beautiful place as his retirement residence. Let the story of who he was and why he loved Dalmatia so much amaze you! After the tour, return to the ship for a welcome reception. Overnight in Split.
This morning we will leave Split behind and sail towards Primosten, a small town located between Sibenik and Split. Your bus will be waiting for you to take you to visit Krka National Park, one of Croatia's most famous national parks. The top attractions of the Park are its magnificent waterfalls, including the famous Skradinski Buk falls which are one of Croatia's most famous sights. A boat trip through the park is a great way to explore and enjoy the beautiful waterfall in a green environment. Best of all, it is possible to swim in some locations in Krka National Park! (To be sure to bring your swimming costume along!) After the sightseeing tour, we will take you to Pakovo village for authentic, interactive and entertaining storytelling, try the famous Drniš & quot; prosciutto & quot; (smoked ham) and enjoy Croatian specialty & quot; bake & quot ;.
After this amazing experience we will go to Šibenik, a city of exceptional history and rich cultural heritage. Your night is free to explore the city by yourself. Overnight Šibenik.
Early in the morning we set sail to Hvar, the longest island in Croatia, the sunniest in all Europe (2724 sunny hours each year) and undeniably among the most beautiful islands in the world. Swim stop along the way. Upon arrival, join the guided tour of Hvar and learn why this amazing town is a must see on the historical map of Croatia. Your evening is free to explore this amazing holiday spot by yourself. We suggest you take a jeep safari that will take you away from popular tourist resorts, in an intoxicating voyage of discovery through aromatic hills of rosemary and lavender, through various hilltop villages of the island, and along tracks off-limits to most vehicles.
Note: port of call can be substituted for Stari Grad because of the limited capacity of Hvar harbor. In that case transfer to and from Hvar will be organized.
Early in the morning we set sail for the island of Korcula, rich in vineyards, olive groves and small villages with numerous bays and coves. Swim in one of the peaceful bays, perfect to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of unspoiled nature, lush vegetation and crystal clear sea. Lunch on board. Afternoon arrival in Korcula. This medieval "little Dubrovnik", said to be the birthplace of Marco Polo, has an ancient atmosphere and we will enjoy getting to know it on an interesting tour along its winding streets (only in case you have purchased our excursion package).
After the tour, make the best of some free time and pour a glass of local wine or coffee at an outdoor cafe, take a dip in the sea or just continue walking the streets. Overnight in Korcula.
Today we sail to Mljet - the most forested island in the Adriatic and one of the most beautiful pearls of the Mediterranean. Mljet is also well known for its two saltwater lakes - Veliko and Malo Jezero, located at the north-west end of the island. The Benedictine Monastery is located on the island of St. Mary on the Great Lake, one of the most beautiful historic sites in the Mediterranean, is also the most visited spots and symbol of the National Park.
Here, you can join the cruise manager on an optional tour * of the National Park and find out why the Greek hero Ulysses is considered his favorite holiday spot. Captain's dinner on board. Overnight and port of Meaning.
* National Park entrance fee not included
Early in the morning we depart to Slano, a small town indented into a 2km long bay. From here we will start our gastronomic adventure towards Ston, the gastronomic center of the county. This city with the longest walls in Europe is located near Dubrovnik and is surrounded by breathtaking scenery that, together with the picturesque city architecture, forms a harmonious entity.
Once there we will visit an oyster farm where you will learn how oysters and mussels are grown in this region, and why they are delicious. You will enjoy rustic oyster and mussel tasting with local wine under the shade of the trees. Overnight and Salty.
Early in the morning we depart for the Elaphiti Islands with plenty of time for swimming along the way. As we continue our journey towards Dubrovnik, enjoy the lunch while sailing along the old city walls. This is the perfect time to make some magnificent photos and memories that will last a lifetime.
After docking to join a guided tour of the Old Town. After visiting this stunningly intact walled city on the Adriatic Sea coast, you will have the opportunity to experience the best things this town has to offer by yourself. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
After breakfast, this time to disembark. Transfer to the airport.
* All itineraries and cruise ships are subject to change without notice. In case of bad weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances, the captain reserves the right to change the itinerary for the comfort and safety of the passengers.
- Arrival and Departure airport transfer (group)
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik to Old Town Dubrovnik for sightseeing tour
Price do not include:
- Drinks on board, extra meals
- Port and residence tax (mandatory): 35 € per person to be paid on board in cash
- Mljet NP entrance fee (optional): 20 € per person
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS
- Single use supplement season 1 + 60% (on request only)
- Single use supplement season 2 + 70% (on request only)
- Single use supplement season 3 + 100%
- Advance payment of EUR 200 per person
- Reminder latest one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right to change the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, but if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserve the right to cancel the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship's rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in terms of bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior, we / captain reserves the right to ask clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation until 30 days prior to arrival - advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days - 30% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days - 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days - 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee - EUR 20 per person n (valid only if the change is made 30 or more days before the booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)
Call us+385 91 114 5000
E-mail us[email protected]
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.