8 days / 7 nights - Cruise
Split to Split
13.00h is our departure time from Split harbour.Lunch is served en route followed by a stop in a quiet bay (known to the Captain!) For an afternoon swim.
Overnight in Rogoznica-a small village that offers many restaurants and small cafes. Do try the famous Babic wine that is made locally.
During breakfast, we continue our journey towards Krka Waterfalls.You will discover the beauty of the Krka National park and the small access port of Skradin where the flora and fauna are exceptional.Lunch on board with spectacular views of the Krka Canyon as we pass by On our way towards Šibenik. Free afternoon with optional sightseeing of this historic town. Above the town center there's a castle and numerous historic buildings with Foscolo Palace a perfect example of Gothic style while the church of St Lawrence is in Baroque style.
in the popular resort of Vodice, which is lively in high season.Many local restaurants and cafes have lovely terraces with sea views.Enjoy these or take a stroll along the wonderful beaches of this typical Dalmatian town.
Today we visit the Kornati National Park which is actually made up of 100 islands and reefs.This is really something remarkable to see as inlets on some islands descend steeply into the sea, a hundred meters deep in places, and are highly razor sharp. Kornati entrance fee to be paid on the spot, approx 10 EUR per person) .
The islands are rich in fish and cultural and historic remains.There are ruins of old Ilyrian fortress, Roman villas, the old Christian church of St. Mary and medieval fortresses and settlements among these islands.Overnight is in Sali on Long Island (Dugi Otok in Croatian).
Our morning is reserved for swimming.In the afternoon, we depart for Zadar where we spend the night in the port.Here you can join a guided tour of the city (included on Premium Superior and Premium vessels) with an English speaking guide. was important for centuries as the metropolis of Dalmatia, and today it is the center of the region.It has been a city rich in monumental heritage of world importance and the most visited sites include the Roman forum dating back to the 1st century AD, the church of St.
Donatus from the 9th century AD – the most famous Medieval basilica and the symbol of the city, the mighty city walls with the representative Port and Land gates from the 16th century AD. Also numerous glorious palaces, and villas. Many superb restaurants in the center and by the waterfront.From historic places to the contemporary, don`t miss a visit to the famous Zadar Sea Organ and “The Greeting to the Sun” light installation, both are spectacular. ht in Zadar.
Today is head back, traveling south along the Dalmatian coast.There is a swimming stop in one of the beautiful bays.With just hundreds of permanent inhabitants in winter, in summer Zlarin Corwelcomes around 3,000 to this lovely car-free island. Back to the 15th Century and is enjoying a slow revival.
You may see coral items on sale from local artisans.Captain's dinner is included on Premium Superior and Premium vessels.Overnight at a village on the tiny island of Zlarin in the Šibenik archipelago.
We depart after breakfast with a swimming stop in another of the tranquil bays.Visitors often comment about the especially clear sea here.After lunch, we cruise to the old Dalmatian town, of Trogir (Greek relief from 4th century was found here). is sometimes referred to as “miniature Venice” or a “mini Dubrovnik” because of its ancient walls, or a floating museum town-as it has a masterful architecture including some stunning Venetian palaces.
Join our optional guided tour of Trogir (included on Premium Superior vessel) with an English speaking guide.The old town is an UNESCO heritage site and there's a great choice of bars and restaurants.Overnight in Trogir.
This is a serious swimming day for those who like that as we travel back to the Split Riviera! We stop in one of the bays on Čiovo island (connected to Trogir by a bridge) .In the afternoon, we continue toward the last port of call while enjoying the fabulous views of Split Riviera's coastline and islands.Join our optional guided tour of Split (included on Premium Superior vessel) with an English speaking guide.
Split is a monument city under UNESCO protection that is there for everyone to enjoy, both here examples of Roman architecture are plentiful – of special interest is Diocletian's palace, built by the Roman emperor as his retirement home.Enjoy the evening wandering through parts of the palace and along Split ’s famous waterfront. Overnight in Split.
Early breakfast and then it ’s time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends.
Hope to see you again on board!
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES - To be paid on the spot: EUR 40. - per person per week.
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS:
- Triple Share Cabin - Adults on 3rd bed in a triple cabin – 30%
- Child Discount - Children under 10 years – 50%
- Single Use Cabin - 50% surcharge on twin share price. Excludes low season departures Apr 11, 18, 25; Oct 03, 10 In other seasons avoid by sharing. (limited number of single cabins without supplement available)
OPTIONAL SUPPLEMENTS (nett):
- Entrance to National Park Mljet - prices vary from EUR 15. - 17.- per person depending on season (to be paid on the spot)
- Dinner supplement - EUR 115.- per person/week, min. 10 pax required.
- Baby chair or baby cot rental - EUR 50.- per week (to be paid on the spot)
- Parking - Possible from EUR 10. – 15. - daily
- Airport transfers - EUR 50.- from Split airport to Split port. Other transfers available on request.
- Wedding renewal or other occasional / special day celebration package - EUR 150.- per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Pre/post cruise accommodation - Available on request - villas, hotels, private accommodation, hostels...
- Ferry tickets - Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
- Beach towels - Beach towels can be rented for EUR 5.- per week/towel. Beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
Flight details to be provided at least 3 weeks (21 days) prior to cruise departure and latest 10 days in advance in order for Croatia Holidays to organise the arrival and departure transfers.
- Advance payment of EUR 150 per person
- Reminder latest two month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 60 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person
Call us+385 91 114 5000
E-mail us[email protected]
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.