8 days / 7 nights - Cruise
Zadar to Dubrovnik
Embark at any time after 2pm. Over a welcome drink and a snack, meet your Cruise Director and crew and get acquainted with the rules and safety measures.
Your journey begins with dinner on the night and in Zadar.
After breakfast you can join us for an optional Zadar walking tour *. Your walk with our guide will take you through the Roman Forum from the 2nd century BC, passing by the 9th century pre-Romanesque church of St. Donatus as well as St. Anastasia church. Early afternoon sail across the Zadar archipelago will begin to reveal the beauties of Dalmatia. In the late afternoon arrival and overnight in the port of Sibenik, a sight to behold from every perspective rolling down the hillslopes answered by the immense fortress of St.
Michael. An optional walking tour * will introduce you to Šibenik's great claim to the Renaissance –the town's Cathedral of St. James, and the present day, when the town is known as one of Croatia's upcoming gems. Experience its stone alleys and great cuisine in the evening on your own. Overnight in Šibenik.
* Zadar Walking tour - optional walking tour package
* Sibenik Walking tour - optional walking tour package
Enjoy the stunning waterfront of Sibenik as you navigate down the narrow channel of St. Anthony out to the open seas. Today you will sail to Split with Trogir en route, and petite island bridged to the mainland. A showcase of stunning architecture founded upon Greek and Roman heritage, optional walking * tour available in the early afternoon.
Our final port of the day will be Split, explore it on your own or join our optional walking tour * to learn about the Diocletian's Palace, once the Roman Emperor's retirement estate and today a lively city center.
Whatever you do, make sure to take it easy in Split, as after all, that is the true highlight of local living. Dinner on board and overnight in Split
* Trogir Walking tour - optional walking tour package
* Split Walking Tour - optional walking tour package
Enjoy breakfast and free time in Split or take an optional trip to the mainland, get stunned by the dramatic rocks backing the lovely settlement of Omis right at the mouth of the Cetina River. Consider exploring the Cetina River Canyon in a boat excursion **. Afternoon we are sailing to Hvar, officially the sunniest of 1200 Croatian islands.
This jet-set fave is also the island with the most UNESCO-listed heritage in the entire world, consider joining our optional guided tour *. Overnight in Hvar.
* Hvar Walking tour - optional walking tour package
** Optional excursion: Cetina river
Morning departure from Hvar to Korcula. Korcula Island, one of the largest islands in the Adriatic, known for its signature lush dark forests. You realize Korcula was a Venetian stronghold as soon as you lay your eyes on the many lion statues which lurk at you from the town's facades and gates, intertwined with some of the most outstanding stonework you will see on the Adriatic coast.
The alleged home of Marco Polo's renowned traveler is bound to charm you whether you are exploring it on your own or in an optional walking tour *. Overnight in Korcula.
* Korcula Walking tour - optional walking tour package
DAY 6 Thursday KORCULA - MLET - SLANO; B, D (Captains dinner);
Continue your cruise to another green island, this time Mljet. Island's national park is home to two salty lakes connected to the sea via a narrow canal. Nature lovers will get a thrill from hiking or cycling here, possibly even kayaking to the small islet in the center of the lake, charming with its 12th-century Monastery of St.
Mary. Alternatively, join our optional excursion ** - but whatever you do, don't pass on setting foot on Mljet! Enjoy a refreshing dip before setting sail back to the mainland and the small settlement of Slano where we are docked for overnight.
** Optional excursion: Mljet National Park
Take in the last of the salty cool over breakfast. In the vicinity of Slano, the petite town of Ston claims its fame for many things gourmand: potent wines, ancient salt production and succulent oysters and mussels. Our optional tour of Taste of Dalmatia ** highlights all these treasures, but you can also just relax in Slano. In the early afternoon, we will set sail to Croatia's southernmost gem and the renowned hotspot, Dubrovnik. Look at her beauty sailing beneath the mighty City Walls, much in the same way her enemies and allies used to, before dropping anchor in the port of Gruz. The optional walking tour * of Dubrovnik Old Town takes you by world-famous landmarks, strolling down the same streets that cast and crews of Game of Thrones, Star Wars and Robin Hood walked.
Whatever you might consider to be the town's main drawcard, Dubrovnik's city walls and its courteous spirit will swiftly transport you back in time to when this was an independent republic which successfully rivaled the Venetian Republic. Enjoy an evening of romance, glitz and glam, as you will be staying in Dubrovnik overnight.
* Dubrovnik Town Tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik Port (Gruz) to the Old Town - optional walking tour package
** Optional excursion: Taste of Dalmatia
Enjoy your breakfast before disembarking the ship by 9 AM.
*All itineraries and cruise vessels are subject to change without notice. In case of a bad weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances, the captain reserves the right to change the itinerary for the comfort and safety of the passengers.
- Arrival transfer from Zadar airport or accommodation within Zadar city area. Departure transfer to Dubrovnik airport or accommodation within Dubrovnik city area.
- Excursion to Plitvice lakes
- Beverages other than included (see above)
- Beverages can be purchased in the bar only
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Tips or any other items of personal nature
- Taxes and fees, € 45,00 per person, to be paid on board in cash
- Laundry service at selected ports of call
- Beach towel hire
- Entrance to National park Mljet
*Optional Walking tour package – 120,00 € per person
- Walking tour of Zadar – including: guide
- Walking tour of Šibenik – including: guide
- Walking tour of Trogir – including: guide
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, one way transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
**Optional excursions (available only on spot)
- Cetina river – including: transfer, guide, small boat transfer, snack
- Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
- Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
Single use supplement: 50%
FB supplement (per week): 240 EUR
Upon a received confirmation of reservation, a deposit amounting to 30% of the cost of the cruise is required (non-refundable), along with a final payment of the balance to be paid not later than 90 days prior to the cruise.
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- 60 - 31 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour rate
- 30 - 15 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour rate
- 14 - 8 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour rate
- 7 - 0 and no show - 100% of the tour rate
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.