8 days / 7 nights - Cruise
Opatija to Opatija
Departure at 13h with lunch on board.Late arrivals can join in Krk.Krk is the largest Croatian island and on route we stop to swim in the mosty crystal clear water you may ever have seen. diverse 'villages of various sizes, stunning promenades, dramatic rock faces with tiny islands and hundreds of hidden bays and beaches.
There's a buzz along the waterfront of Krk Town. Enjoy the many bars or restaurants there and relax.Overnight in Krk town.
After breakfast, we cruise towards Rab island known as the “island of love” .On arrival, join a guided tour (included on Premium Superior & Premium) to see imposing stone walls and Romanesque church towers, churches, palaces, stone streets and ancient facades.Many streets and squares are like open-pair galleries, as artists work outside.
Do not miss the famous “Rapska torta“ cake (the recipe is secret, tasting included for Premium Superior & Weather), If weather permits, walk up to Kamenjak hill and watch the magnificent sunset.Overnight in town of Rab.
Morning cruise from Rab towards Zadar, traveling by Pag island with it's unusual moon-like landscape.We stop to swim on tiny MAUN island.In Zadar there's an optional guided tour (included on Premium Superior The city is today the center of the region and was the metropolis of Dalmatia region for many centuries.The rich cultural heritage is visible at every turn: The Roman forum which dates to the 1st century AD, the church of St. Donatus dating to the 9th century AD-the most famous Medieval basilica and the symbol of the city.
The imposing and mighty city walls with representative Port and Land gates are from the 16th century AD, and there are numerous palaces and villas of former noble families Great restaurants line part of the waterfront and the center of town.Famous, contemporary creations are the Zadar Sea Organ, one of a kind in the world (listen to the sound) and “The Greeting to the Sun” light installation.Overnight inZadar.
Early departure for Molat or Olib island (depending on available space in the small harbours) in the northern part of the Zadar archipelago.
Think pure peace and serenity. dinner party on board and overnight here.
After breakfast and a morning swim, we cruise towards Ilovik. It may have only a few hundred inhabitants but Ilovik has lovely bays and crystal clear water. before leaving for Losinj known as “sunshine island” and abundance of pines, wild flowers and herbs.Losinj is one of the most popular islands on the northern Adriatic waters for its hidden coves and cool Mediterranean vibe.
On arrival, stroll along the pretty waterfront or walk up to the Lošinj Aromatic Garden full of indigenous herbs and plants.The smaller town of Veli Lošinj is easy to reach if you want to explore on foot.Overnight in Mali Lošinj.
We leave for Cres island after our morning swim.This unspoiled island is long and narrow island with olive groves, vineyards, forests of oak, beech and along with some remarkable stone walls. Mali Lošinj were once one island before the Romans dug a narrow channel to separate them.
Spend the night in the harbor of this typical medieval town Cres with hidden squares and courtyards.
After breakfast, we leave for Opatija.The famous Opatija Riviera is best seen from the sea.On arrival in late afternoon, join a walking tour of Opatija (included on Premium Superior). longest lungomare (seaside promenade) in Croatia or stop in Volosko, a traditional fishing village with some of the best fish restaurants in the country.
On your last night on board, maybe have a farewell party under the stars.This would be a great time to swap contact details with your new friends and plan your return.Many people come back, again and again.
After breakfast say goodbye to the crew.We hope to see you again aboard Katarina Line cruises.
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES - To be paid on the spot: EUR 40. - per person per week.
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS:
- Triple Share Cabin - Adults on 3rd bed in a triple cabin – 30%
- Child Discount - Children under 10 years – 50%
- Single Use Cabin - 50% surcharge on twin share price. Excludes low season departures Apr 11, 18, 25; Oct 03, 10 In other seasons avoid by sharing. (limited number of single cabins without supplement available)
OPTIONAL SUPPLEMENTS (nett):
- Entrance to National Park Mljet - prices vary from EUR 15. - 17.- per person depending on season (to be paid on the spot)
- Dinner supplement - EUR 115.- per person/week, min. 10 pax required.
- Baby chair or baby cot rental - EUR 50.- per week (to be paid on the spot)
- Parking - Possible from EUR 10. – 15. - daily
- Airport transfers - EUR 50.- from Split airport to Split port. Other transfers available on request.
- Wedding renewal or other occasional / special day celebration package - EUR 150.- per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Pre/post cruise accommodation - Available on request - villas, hotels, private accommodation, hostels...
- Ferry tickets - Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
- Beach towels - Beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
Flight details to be provided at least 3 weeks (21 days) prior to cruise departure and latest 10 days in advance in order for Croatia Holidays to organise the arrival and departure transfers.
- Advance payment of EUR 150 per person
- Reminder latest two month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 60 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person
Call us+385 91 114 5000
E-mail us[email protected]
Create your holiday in Croatia with the help of our team.